He is having the ability to think of new projects ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me to learn complement regarding to this(He has the ability to think of new ways of doing things.) that sir( jutfrank) has shortened from big and complicated sentence.

Please help me to learn about complements regarding to this sentence:

"
He has the ability to think of new ways of doing things."

that sir(
jutfrank has shortened it from my original big long, and complicated sentence.
I mean no offence but I don't think your English level is high enough yet to be worrying about things like complements. You need to go back to basics.

You seem to struggle with plurals, prepositions, articles and punctuation.

My friend said told me that sir the teacher explained it well.

When I went into to the class after that class the one I missed. This is not a complete sentence.
Please stop using the word "sir" to replace "the/my teacher". Even if your teacher insists that you call him "Sir" in class, don't use that term outside of the classroom.

Use either "OK" (both capital letters) or "Okay" at the beginning of a sentence. Anywhere else in a sentence, use "OK" or "okay". "Ok" is always wrong.

Use either "OK" (both capital letters) or "Okay" at the beginning of a sentence. Anywhere else in a sentence, use "OK" or "okay". "Ok" is always wrong.
One request may I say you?

May you recommend me any good books?

May Can you recommend me any good books?
I assume you're talking about text books to help you learn English. If that's the case, a couple of the favourites of teachers on this forum are:

- English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy
- Practical English Usage by Michael Swan

You might also consider downloading the free Duolingo app for your phone/tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back