Full detail or full details? when there are several different objects but related to each other under one subject

ILIG

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
The sentence is (which is about me that I'm asking a composer to use his song) : I am asking you to give me permission to use your song for the series. And in return, as of by agreement, I write in your name and your song in Credits of my content with "full details".

And the details are :
1. the name of composer of the song
2. name of the song itself
3. his YouTube channel link

I want to know which would be right to say? full details? and if that's true, is it possible as well to say : (( I write in your name and your song in Credits of my content with "full detail" )) if we look at the information from the song as one whole or any other way?

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
The sentence is (which is about me that I'm asking a composer to use his song. Can I say the following? "I am asking you to give me for permission to use your song for the series, and in return, as of by agreement, I write in your name, and your song title, and the link to your YouTube channel will be displayed in the credits. of my content with "full details".
As you can see, you don't need to use "full details" or "full detail".
I want to know which would be right to say? correct to use here, "full details" or "full detail"
See above. If you really insist, then you should use "full details".
and if that's true, correct, is it possible as well to say 'I write in your name and your song in Credits of my content with "full detail"'?
No. Forget about that.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back