English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi,
I applied for CELTA,I have to fill an application form. I did really well in language, but I have two questions I cann't do well. They are:
1-In no more than 300 words, describe a successful as well as a less successful learning experience. Discuss them both in relation to the outcomes with particular attention to how you felt as a learner.
As I don't have an unsuccessful learning experience, I don't know what to write.

2- Describe what you think are the qualities of a good teacher.

I hope you can help may.
Thank you

Hi,
I applied for CELTA,I have to fill an application form. I did really well in language, but I have two questions I cann't do well. They are:
1-In no more than 300 words, describe a successful as well as a less successful learning experience. Discuss them both in relation to the outcomes with particular attention to how you felt as a learner.
As I don't have an unsuccessful learning experience, I don't know what to write.

2- Describe what you think are the qualities of a good teacher.

I hope you can help may.
Thank you
We can't do your work for you.

It says less successful, not unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back