Don't touch that glass with your mouth while drinking water otherwise nobody will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you got it right. This is the reason why I have always been a failure my whole life. I haven't been able to do anything properly. When I was a kid there was a teacher of mine who always derided me as "donkey" because of this. My late maternal grandpa always said that I would not be able to achieve anything in the future because he had figured it out that I was a dumbbell. He did praise my cousins because they were more active and clever and now they all are doing well and are enjoying their lives. However I am still struggling. I haven't been able to know what I am good at. I can't even drive or get on a ride because of some neurological issue. My confidence level is very low. The activities that seem easy for most of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] people are a bit difficult for me to execute. It seems I am going to be kicked out of my office as well because I can't work properly. I haven't been able to learn the things that newcomers have learned pretty quickly.* I have had enough of this life now. So, please don't mind anything as I don't make these mistakes on purpose. I am also a forgetful man, so please forgive me.

I know what it's like to have memory problems.

No child should have to have to put up with the adults in their life calling them names. That's horrible!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*You can also use present tense there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back