Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My mum and I hate my dad very much because he is a very selfish person. My dad hadn't fully recovered from eye surgery he underwent a week ago. This afternoon, my mum saw him sleeping sideways so she reminded him to sleep towards the ceiling, but he got angry and blamed her for waking him up. After an hour, I woke him up to drop eyedrops into his eyes and he blamed me again. I think he's crazy. I already need to help him use eyedrops six times a day and clean his eyes. He should be grateful for that. He needs us to take care of him but his attitude is very nasty!

This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My mum and I hate my dad very much because he is a very selfish person. My dad hadn't fully recovered from THE eye surgery he underwent a week ago. This afternoon, my mum saw him sleeping sideways so she reminded him to sleep ON HIS BACK, but he got angry and YELLED AT her for waking him up. After an hour, I woke him up to drop eyedrops into his eyes and he YELLED AT me TOO. I think he's crazy. I already need to help him use eyedrops six times a day and clean his eyes. He should be grateful for that. He needs us to take care of him but his attitude is very nasty!

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back