Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

My eyes has finally recovered! Two months ago, my eyes started to itch and I thought I was going blind. I've been checking shampoo websites regularly to see if my shampoo would be miraculously back to the market. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. However, I'll keep checking until I use up all the shampoo.

My eyes HAVE finally recovered.

*,to see if my shampoo is miraculously back on the market

**Unfortunately, it hasn't happened.

I've been checking shampoo websites regularly to see if my shampoo would be miraculously back to the market.
That's not well connected to the previous part.

Revised:

My eyes have finally recovered! Two months ago, my eyes started to itch and I thought I was going blind. Since I suspected my itchy eyes were irritated by new shampoo, I've been checking shampoo websites regularly to see if my old one is miraculously back on the market. Unfortunately, it hasn’t happen. However, I'll keep checking until I use up all the old shampoo.

My eyes have finally recovered! Two months ago, my eyes started to itch and I thought I was going blind. Since I suspected my itchy eyes were irritated the irritation was caused by a new shampoo, I've been checking shampoo websites searched online regularly to see if my old one is miraculously back on the market. Unfortunately, it that hasn’t happened.
Then how did your eyes recover?
However, I'll keep checking until I use up all the old shampoo.
Which shampoo, the one causing the problem or what you have left of the normal (old) one you use?

Then how did your eyes recover?
I took pills for allergies and my eyes got better. Then I just left my eyes like that and they just gradually stop itching.

Which shampoo, the one causing the problem or what you have left of the normal (old) one you use?
I will keep checking the old shampoo because if the old one is used up, I need to find a new one.

I took pills for allergies and my eyes got better. Then I just left my eyes like that and they just gradually stopPED itching.

I will keep checking FOR the old shampoo because if the old one is used up, I need to find a new one.
Your eyes stopped itching because they weren't coming in contact with whatever it was they were reacting to.

I'm not sure what that means or if it's important.
I still felt itchy but just a little bit and I didn't do anything for that. I just let it be.

I still don't understand what you mean.
I can't use newly-bought shampoo so when I use up the old shampoo which doesn't irritate me, I need to find a new shampoo to replace it. Therefore, I will focus on finding a new shampoo when I use up the old shampoo. The old one that doesn't irritate me probably has discontinued.

I'm afraid Teechar is just wrong. You took eye drops for your eyes.

As for the kind of thing he's talking about, people like me who have seasonal allergies take antistamine pills. (I rub my eyes sometimes, but that's because they tear up, not because they itch.) We take them for various symptoms: sneezing, runny nose, congestion, watery eyes, etc.

I'm afraid Teechar is just wrong. You took eye drops for your eyes.
I took antihistamine eye drops but they irritated me so I took antihistamine pills.

My eyes has have finally recovered! Two months ago, after I started using a new shampoo, my eyes started to itch and I thought I was going blind. I've been checking shampoo websites regularly to see if my old shampoo that didn't irritate my eyes would be miraculously back reappear to on the market. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen that hasn't happened. However, I've still got a little bit of the old one left so I'll keep checking until I've used up it all. the shampoo.
See above. I think I've mentioned before that you have to assume that someone reading your thread has never read any of the previous ones. That's why I've added in the relevant information about your new shampoo.
The final sentence doesn't make sense. Why would you stop checking online for your old shampoo when you finish the last few drops of your existing bottle of it? It would make far more sense for you to start/keep looking online after you've run out of it.
The logical thing to do is to contact the manufacturers of your old shampoo and simply ask them if they still make it or if it's been discontinued. If they still make it, ask them where you can buy it. If they don't make it anymore, you can stop searching for it.

I took antihistamine pills for allergies and my eyes mostly got better but they still itched a little.
Based on your later responses, this appears to be what happened.
Then I just left my eyes like that I stopped taking the antihistamines and they just my eyes gradually stopped itching.
Based on your later responses, this appears to be what happened.
I will keep checking to see if I can find the old shampoo. because if Once what's left of the old one is used up, I will need to find a new one if my old one is no longer available.
See above.
I My eyes/They still felt a little bit itchy but just a little bit and but I didn't do anything for to treat that them. I just let it them be.
See above.
I can't use my newly-bought shampoo so when I use up the old shampoo (which doesn't irritate me my eyes), I need to find a new shampoo to replace it. Therefore, I will focus on finding a new shampoo when I use up the old shampoo. The old one that doesn't irritate me my eyes has probably has been discontinued.
See above.
You need to stop saying that the shampoo "irritates me". That means that you just find it generally annoying. It's a very specific irritation that's been occurring - it makes your eyes itch.
I took antihistamine eye drops but they irritated me so I took antihistamine pills.
What part of your body did they irritate?

I still felt itchy but just a little bit and I didn't do anything for that. I just let it be.
OK. I see.
I can't use newly-bought the newer shampoo, so when I use up the old shampoo which doesn't irritate me, I need to find a new shampoo to replace it. Therefore, I will focus on finding a new shampoo when I use up the old shampoo. The old one that doesn't irritate me probably has been discontinued.

I will keep checking to see if I can find the old shampoo. because if the old one is used up, I need Otherwise, I'll have to find a new one.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back