Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I just started to watch Bridgerton season three, though the heat of the show is over. Season one's storyline is quite interesting, but in the season two, they were repeating a similar storyline. I hope season three have more new elements. The language the characters have used is a bit hard for me to understand but I've still learnt some new phrases. For example, "judge not lest you be judged".

I have just started to watch season three of Bridgerton season three, though the heat of the show is over.
I have no idea what the underlined part means.
The season one's storyline is quite interesting, but in the season two, they were repeating repeated a similar storyline.
They either repeated the storyline or it was a similar storyline. It can't be both.
I hope season three have has more new elements.
Are you sure that's what you mean? I wonder if you just want it to have new elements. If it's going to have more new elements, there must have been some new elements already.
The language the characters have used use is a bit hard/difficult for me to understand but I've still learnt some new phrases. For example, "Judge not lest you be judged".

I have no idea what the underlined part means.
Two months ago, many people talked about it and I saw the promotion of the show everywhere but now not many people talk about it and it’s quieter now.
Are you sure that's what you mean? I wonder if you just want it to have new elements. If it's going to have more new elements, there must have been some new elements already.
I hope it has more new elements than season two.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back