Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
England
I am learning english, especially grammar, but I'd like to do something extra what gives me benefits.
I do watch British tv, mostly movies and tv series. I used to listen to British radio but it is so boring.
Could you recommend me any british podcasts or yt channels. No worries about content, it can be about british language, animals, sport, about anything.

I am learning English, especially grammar, but I'd like to do something extra [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] that gives me some more benefits.
I do watch British [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV, mostly movies and [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV series. I used to listen to British radio but it is so boring.
Could you recommend [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] any British podcasts or [STRIKE]yt[/STRIKE] YouTube channels? [STRIKE]No worries about[/STRIKE] The content doesn't matter; it can be about British language, animals, sport, about anything.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I don't follow any YouTube channels but I can recommend watching TED talks online. They're not done exclusively in British English, of course, but you can watch them with or without subtitles. They cover every subject you can think of.
I'm surprised you found British radio boring, although I don't know which stations you were listening to. If you want a challenge, try listening to the Chris Evans Breakfast Show or the Steve Wright afternoon show on Radio 2. They speak fast, colloquially, and they're very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back