Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Hello, can someone help me with editing correctly the below paragraph?

You can put up to 40 panels on your roof depending on the availability as indicated in your response to our questionnaire. This number of panels would provide roughly 60 amps in total, which we can split by three to get 20 amps for each apartment.

Hello. Can someone help me with editing correctly the below paragraph?
Over and over again I have removed the comma after "Hello" and made it clear that it should be standalone word followed by a new sentence. You never seem to notice.
Also, in your previous thread, Tarheel pointed out the shortfall in the underlined part.
You used to use nice, simple openings to your posts. Please go back to using something like "Please look at the text below and make any corrections required."

Please look at the text below and make any corrections required.

You can put up to 40 panels on your roof depending on the availability as indicated in your response to our questionnaire. This number of panels would provide roughly 60 amps in total, which we can split by three to get 20 amps for each apartment.

Please look at the text below and make any corrections required.

You can put up to 40 panels on your roof depending on the availability space available, as indicated in your response to our questionnaire. This number of panels would provide roughly 60 amps electricity in total, which we can split by into three to get 20 amps for each apartment.
See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back