Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Please correct any errors in the email below.

Dear Boss,

Please find below the statement of account of Mrs. XX.
I've also attached below a table that shows what equipments will remain on her site and what should be reimbursed to her. (this info is for the readers : the client wants a reimbursed from our company).

As a result, and as she told you on WhatsApp, the refund from us to her according the offer is $700, but she forgot to deduct the remaining amount $160 of the whole project. In this case we must pay her $540.

Please correct any errors in the email below.

Dear Boss [name],

Please find below the Mrs X's statement of account. of Mrs. XX.

I've
Also attached below is a table that shows what equipments equipment will remain on her site at her property and what she should be reimbursed for. to her. (This info is for the readers: the client wants a to be reimbursed from by our company.)

As a result, and As she told you indicated on WhatsApp, she believes that the refund from us to her according the offer is she is due is $700, but she forgot to deduct the remaining amount $160 of the whole project. In this case we must pay her The correct amount to be refunded is $540.
See above. I don't understand the underlined part.

• Love
Reactions: Joj
Two things that don't get pluralized. (See below.)

equipment
furniture

They are invariably plural to begin with. You might say what about "aircraft"? OK. That too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back