Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Mexico
Hello,
I need a letter of acceptance from my co-supervisor in a US university, my proffesor ask me to draw a sketch. Any one could help correct the grammar before I send it. THANKS A LOT.

XXX
Mexico City

By means of this letter I inform you that the student Luisa XXX of the Anthropology PhD program at the Centro XXX,has been accepted as Visiting Student Researcher in the Department of XXX at the University of California, Berkeley and I had agreed to be the co-supervisor during her stay.

The academic exchange will be two months long starting October 1 and ending November 30, 2010. During this time the student will be able to develop her thesis research entitled Building citizenship xxxx and accomplish the objectives established in her work plan and work calendar.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,
I need a letter of acceptance from my co-supervisor [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at a US university. My [STRIKE]proffesor[/STRIKE] professor [STRIKE]ask[/STRIKE] has asked me to [STRIKE]draw a sketch[/STRIKE] write a draft. [STRIKE]Any one[/STRIKE] Could you help correct the grammar before I send it? THANKS A LOT.

XXX
Mexico City

[STRIKE]By means of this letter I[/STRIKE] I am writing to inform you that [STRIKE]the student[/STRIKE] Luisa XXX of the Anthropology PhD program at the Centro XXX, has been accepted as a/the Visiting Student Researcher in the Department of XXX at the University of California, Berkeley, and I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] have agreed to be [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] her co-supervisor during her stay.

The academic exchange will [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] last for two months, [STRIKE]long[/STRIKE] starting October 1 and ending November 30, 2010. During this time the student will [STRIKE]be able to[/STRIKE] develop her thesis research entitled Building citizenship xxxx and accomplish the objectives established in her work plan and [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] calendar.

See above. Whether you use "a" or "the" before Visiting Student Researcher depends on whether you are the only one, or if there is more than one place.

You don't draw a sketch of a letter, you write a draft. "Drawing a sketch" refers to art.

luisafer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Mexico
Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.