Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Today afternoon, i went shopping mall (Langhan Place) with my mum and dad. It is the longest escalator inside the shopping mall which was eighty-three meters, and the most biggest in Hong Kong.
We went there for preparing Easter hoilday to travel America. Firstly, we all went to supermaket for snack , was the important things during travling time. Then, we promised one hours later at convenience store for staying each other to come back. I went the shop where always bought clothes and was different style with the other shop , mixed with Japan and USA . Although their clothes was quite expensive , many people still like it very much , including me. I bought a floral skirt and a dotted T-shirt and left away. Next, I saw the mobile phone shop and thought need to charge my phone ,and get into the shop for buying new white phone.
Suddenly, i watched the clock and knew that forgot the time , and ran to the store immediately but there was noone . I felt helpless and embarrassed and knew that i got lost and did not know what i can do at that moment. Shop was checked in the mall by me but they were not there. All of sudden, they appeared at behind . They were ready to call police because of disappearing me . I felt so pleasured to hug them.
Today was a trouble day.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, TLCB.
When are you handing in this essay to your teacher for marking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back