Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello,
It has been long time since I last visited this site to assess my writing ability. I would appreciate if my following few lines are checked in terms of grammar as well as sentence structures.

Why am I so reluctant to write something? Though in the past I have written comments consistently on the articles written for the newspapers by the renowned writers but unfortunately that practice did not last long- perhaps lack of concentration and vacillation made me stop writing. So far, I have written two articles on Ezine Article Site which I suppose were written taking care of correct grammar and appropriate vocabulary- of course the idea of those article were quite appealing and readable. Unfortunately, since then I have not been able to make up my mind to concentrate on writing and except for some comments I wrote for other articles published by the writers in the newspapers I have not written much.

Hatim

Ezine Article Site
Is that the name of a particular site, or are you talking in general?

which I suppose were written taking care of correct grammar and appropriate vocabulary- of course the idea of those article were quite appealing and readable. Unfortunately, since then I have not been able to make up my mind to concentrate on writing and except for some comments I wrote for other articles published by the writers in the newspapers I have not written much.
That's really difficult to follow. I strongly suggest you rewrite it in a clear and direct way. Break it up into more sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back