Would you mind helping me to check out these three sentences? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyuting

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
If professors pay too much attention on doing researches, students probably will be neglected. Maybe professors are too busy to answer students' questions. Even worse, some professors may ask their assistants to teach students in the whole semester.

If professors pay too much attention [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] doing research[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE], students probably will be neglected. Maybe professors are too busy [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] answering students' questions. Even worse, some professors may ask their assistants to teach students [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the whole semester.

b.

If professors pay too much attention [STRIKE]on doing[/STRIKE] to research[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE], students [STRIKE]probably[/STRIKE] will probably be neglected. [STRIKE]Maybe[/STRIKE] Professors [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] might be too busy to answer students' questions. Even worse, some professors may ask their assistants to teach students [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] for the whole semester.

My suggestions are above.

My suggestions are above.
You've changed the meaning;
If professors pay too much attention to
research is not the same. The difference is small but there is a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back