Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
Can you please correct this letter?

With reference to the above subject and subsequent reply from you dated 2 November 2017, please be informed that I have given you a notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement further as a courtesy, although it is not stipulated in the agreement.
I had highlighted you earlier about my difficulties of running the business in your location due to the access issues, confusion in exit/ entry through limited roads and ongoing construction works that led me to vacate the premises.
For your information, according to my records, I do not have any outstanding payment with you at all as I have paid my rents on time without any failure.
Therefore, kindly do needful to release my security cheques and handing over the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please correct this letter?

With reference to the above subject and your subsequent reply [STRIKE]from you[/STRIKE] dated 2 November 2017, please be informed that I have given you [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement further as a courtesy, although it is not stipulated in the agreement.

I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] have previously highlighted [STRIKE]you earlier about[/STRIKE] my difficulties [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] ​with running the business in your location due to the access issues, confusion [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] over/about exit/entry through limited roads, and the ongoing construction works that have led me to vacate the premises.

For your information, according to my records, I do not [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] owe you any outstanding payments [STRIKE]with you at all[/STRIKE] as I have paid my [STRIKE]rents[/STRIKE] rent on time without [STRIKE]any failure[/STRIKE] fail.

Therefore, [STRIKE]kindly do needful to[/STRIKE] please release my security cheques and [STRIKE]handing[/STRIKE] hand over the key.

See above. I'm not sure what "limited roads" are.

Are they private roads with restricted access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back