[Essay] With all the problems in the world today, spending money on space exploration is a co

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please point out errors.

With all the problems in the world today, spending money on space exploration is a complete waste. The money could be better spent on other causes.

Many developing countries are spending huge amounts of money on space exploration. They are keenly interested in finding out the existence of life on galaxies and stars. This is a lengthy process, which required huge funds and time. People argue that space exploration is a waste of time and money. This amount should be spend on other problems. I believe that helping and improving living standard of poor nations is best use of the money.

Rich nations play a pivotal role in bringing change and prosperity for poor nations. Developing countries such as Africa, Syria etc. have serious problems in health, education and employment sectors. That could only be solve with the help of developed nations. Many countries are giving financial aids and others are investing directly in order to solve and mitigate the woes of peoples and received respect and gratitude in this regard.

However, discovering unresolved mysteries is a real challenge for the scientist. Many countries are funding research centers to unfold hidden mysteries of the world. This is time consuming and lengthy work. Scientists are in search of natural resources that are less in quantity on earth. Their success could substantially change the world and will open a new horizon of success.

To sum up, I believe that it is ethical and moral responsibility of nations to eradicate problems in their neighbor countries. Meanwhile, research on space exploration should continue until we get desired result. It is a time consuming process but it will leave undeniable benefits on people lives in case of success.

With all the problems in the world today, money spent on space exploration is a complete waste. The money could be better spent on other causes.

Many developing countries are spending huge amounts of money on space exploration. They are keenly interested in finding out about the existence of life on other planets. This is a lengthy process, which requires lots of money and much effort. People argue that space exploration is a waste of time and money. They argue that this money should be spent on other things. I believe that helping to improve the living standards of poor nations a better use of the money.

Rich nations play a pivotal role in bringing change and prosperity to poor nations. Developing countries such as Africa, Syria etc. have serious problems in health, education and employment sectors. Those problems can only be solved with the help of developed nations. Many countries are giving financial aid and others are investing directly in order to solve the economic problems and mitigate the woes of peoples, and they have received respect and gratitude for that.

I don't know why people tend to think of Africa as a country, but it is not. It is a continent where you can find about three dozen countries.

However, discovering unresolved mysteries is a real challenge for the scientist. Many countries are funding research centers to unfold hidden mysteries of the world. This is time consuming and lengthy work. Scientists are in search of natural resources that are less in quantity on earth. Their success could substantially change the world and will open a new horizon of success.

To sum up, I believe that it is the ethical and moral responsibility of nations to eradicate problems in their neighbor countries. Meanwhile, [STRIKE]research on[/STRIKE] space exploration should continue until we get the desired results. It is a time consuming process but it have undeniable benefits for people in case of success.

You don't discover mysteries. You solve them. In less quantity means what--scarce? You have invented at least one phrase ("a new horizon of success") that people might have trouble understanding because it is so new.

After a long time someone has checked my essay. Really appreciate your efforts.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back