Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Are there any mistakes in this dialogue? How can I make it more natural?

HAFIZ: Why did you decide to learn English, and what do you need English for?

KAMAL: Mainly, I decided to learn English to get a lucrative job, but now I am infatuated with it. I have made it (learning English) into my passion and spending my every second to be skilled at it.

HAFIZ: That's cool! Something I'm also really curious about is this: What is the most difficult part of learning English for you?

KAMAL: As far as I am concerned, I think it's the spoken part. Because, if you can speak about anything in any newly-learned language without getting stuck, you can do better in your written part easily.

Are there any mistakes in this dialogue? How can I make it more natural?

HAFIZ: Why did you decide to learn English, and what do you need English for?

KAMAL: Mainly, I decided to learn English to get a lucrative job, but now I am [STRIKE]infatuated[/STRIKE] obsessed with it. I have made it (learning English) [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE] my passion and [STRIKE]spending[/STRIKE] I spend [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] every second [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] becoming more skilled at it.

HAFIZ: That's cool! Something I'm also really curious about is this: What is the most difficult part of learning English for you?

KAMAL: [STRIKE]As far as I am concerned, I think[/STRIKE] For me, it's the [strike]spoken part[/strike] speaking. That's because, if you can speak about anything in any newly-learned language without getting stuck, you can [STRIKE]do better in your written part[/STRIKE] write in that language easily.

See above.

How about What was the most difficult part as they have done the learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back