[General] what is your advice about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidmfy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I want to travel to one of English-speaking countries for improving my English, so I look forward to hearing your advice about that, Particularly with regard to countries , institutes and lifestyle.
Do you advise me to live with a family or with students in a dormitory ?
Thank you in advance .

Last edited:
So much depends on how much time you have, how much money you have, whether you intend just to travel, or to take a language course, etc.

I want to travel to one of English-speaking countries for improving my English, so I look forward to hearing your advice about that, Particularly with regard to countries , institutes and lifestyle.
Do you advise me to live with a family or with students in a dormitory ?
Thank you in advance .
Any country where English is the native language would do. You will learn more, and more quickly, if you do not arrange to live surrounded by other Arabic speakers.

. You will learn more said:
if you do not arrange to live surrounded by other Arabic speakers[/U]

Thank you for the advice .

Last edited:
So much depends on how much time you have, how much money you have, whether you intend just to travel, or to take a language course, etc.
Thank you for your comment , but i need some accurate answers .

Last edited:
I would like to travel to USA , but I have no idea about good institutes there .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back