What does he say

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says, "I put so many of my boys on your dick, dude."

I don't know what he means by "my boys".

I agree with "dude" at the end, but I thought I heard "deck" instead.

I heard "deck" too.

In either case, I have no idea what he meant.

The best guess I can come up with is that he recommended (put) several friends (so many of my boys) listen to raps Lil Dicky wrote about his anatomy.

I think I hear "deck" as well. Whatever he says seems to be an idiom particular to the context.

What else would you expect under the circumstances? The guy with the beard is obviously gay.

View attachment 2852

I'm not sure this helps. The quote is wrong (he doesn't say on you) and Lil Dicky is not obviously gay.

Is there some punctuation missing here? "he put several friends listen to raps Lil Dicky------". It doesn't make much sense, does it. What is 'raps'?

Yes, it makes sense if you read it correctly. I'll put it more clearly for you, without the brackets:

The best guess I can come up with is that he recommended that several of his friends listen to raps that Lil Dicky wrote about his anatomy.

Do you really not know what a rap is?! Did you not even watch the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back