What are your expectations about these questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
hello everybody.
how are you?

I will go to the interview to work. and they will ask me about the English language and English literature.

please write the question and the answer

please help me i need you .im scared.:roll:

hello everybody.
how are you?

I will go to the interview to work. and they will ask me about the English language and English literature.

please write the question and the answer

please help me i need you .im scared.:roll:
I'm sorry but it's impossible for us to predict the questions that you might be asked.

What is the job for?

Teaching Assistant in college.

They will probably ask you about your educational background, why you want to work there, what you'll bring to the job, work experience, etc.

I think English literature has nothing to do with this, unless it's your work field.
Speaking about myself, I was asked about the types of courses I have taken, any British certificates, the speaking skills and my plans regarding developing my language.

I am in the Department of English Literature

thank you so so much

and what?
who can help me?

I imagine you'll be asked
about the types of courses [you] have taken, any British certificates, the speaking skills and [your] plans regarding developing [your] language.
(easybreakable strikes me as 'right on the money' [='getting it just right'])

Anyway you can't cram for an interview. Just handle your worries by preparing for it. Use the web to find out what the school is like, what it aims for, with what sort of students, preparing for which exams, and so on. Think how you can contribute to those things. Good luck.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back