Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Watch this Lawak Ke Der Kombo with the country's best stand-up comedian's in Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3, both directed by the talented, Hans Isaac.

Don't miss out on this great combo of Malaysia's famous comedian: Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3, both directed by the talented, Hans Isaac.

Enjoy this non-stop comedy combo starring Harith Iskandar, Douglas Lim and many more in Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3.

Re: Can someone pls check my grammar in these few sentences below?

Watch [STRIKE]this Lawak Ke Der Kombo with[/STRIKE] the country's best stand-up comedians in Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3, both directed by the talented Hans Isaac.

Don't miss out on this great combo of Malaysia's most famous comedians: Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3, both directed by the talented Hans Isaac.

Enjoy this non-stop comedy combo starring Harith Iskandar, Douglas Lim and many more in Lawak Ker Der 2: Edisi Khas and Lawak Ke Der 3.

See above.
:)

Thank you so much :)

You don't need to write a new post to say thanks. Just click Thank/Like if you want to show your appreciation.:)

Noted, will do for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back