Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Can I get a vaccine?
There are many people who died or suffer from the side effects after being vaccinated. Thanks to this, people's opinions diverged between whether we should get a vaccine or not.
Some people say they would rather not get vaccinated and die of COVID-19. Each person cannot be expected to be safe because of the different side effects. The side effects of vaccines cause people to lose their legs, develop leukemia, or lose their health in an instant.
It's really scary. If you are careful not to catch COVID-19, is it okay not to get a vaccine? It is recommended to get COVID-19 even if you get a vaccine, reduce the probability of getting it, and lower side effects even if you get it.
======
Please correct the mistakes, especially the underlined parts.

Lol, for a moment, I thought he was actually asking us whether he should get vaccinated.

Since no teacher replied, I'll try to help...

Can I get the vaccine?
There are many people who died or suffered from side effects after being vaccinated. Because of this, people's opinions diverged regarding whether we should get vaccinated or not.
Some people say they would rather not get vaccinated, and they die of COVID-19. Not all people can be expected to be safe, because of the different side effects. The side effects of vaccines cause people to lose their legs, develop leukemia, or lose their health in an instant.
It's really scary. If you are careful not to catch COVID-19, is it okay not to get the vaccine?

By the way, this last sentence doesn't seem to make sense, so I cannot correct it at all.

It is recommended to get COVID-19 even if you get a vaccine, reduce the probability of getting it, and lower side effects even if you get it.

Last edited:
[STRIKE]Can[/STRIKE] Should I get [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the Covid-19 vaccine?

[STRIKE]There are[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]many[/STRIKE] Some people [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] have died or suffered [STRIKE]from the[/STRIKE] side effects after being vaccinated.

[STRIKE]Thanks to this[/STRIKE] As a result, [STRIKE]people's[/STRIKE] opinions [STRIKE]diverged[/STRIKE] are split [STRIKE]between[/STRIKE] on whether [STRIKE]we should[/STRIKE] to get [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the vaccine or not.

Some people say they would rather not get vaccinated and die of COVID-19. [STRIKE]Each person cannot be expected to be safe[/STRIKE] Because of the different possible side effects, it's impossible to guarantee everyone's safety.

[STRIKE]The side effects of[/STRIKE] Some vaccines can cause people to lose their legs, develop leukaemia, or lose their health in an instant.

It's really scary. If you are careful not to catch COVID-19, is it okay not to get [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the vaccine?

It is recommended to get COVID-19 even if you get a vaccine, reduce the probability of getting it, and lower side effects even if you get it.

Note my corrections in red. I don't understand the parts in blue at all. The final sentence is a complete mess and I have no idea what you're trying to say. You'll have to rewrite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back