urgent : please sir check my latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahimaamir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Subject : Required PhD Admission process information
Sir
I completed my Bachelors in computer science from Preston university Karachi and Master’s in computer science from IQRA university Pakistan, I have ten years experience in software engineering.
Sir I see your project that is very interesting for me, I wish to provide my knowledge, skill, worth, feeling and hard working to you, I want to get benefit of your valuable knowledge and experience and become good scientism and valuable assets for my country, I want complete my PhD with you because your university provide good educational environment to student, please give me a chance for prove my skill and hard working that you desire and as per your requirement.
Please give me PhD admission process.
Thanking your
Muhanmmad Fahim Aamir

Subject : [STRIKE]Required[/STRIKE] PhD Admission process information

Dear Sir

I completed my Bachelors in Computer Science [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] at Preston University, Karachi, and my Masters in Computer Science [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] at IQRA University, Pakistan. I have ten years' experience in software engineering.

[STRIKE]Sir I see [/STRIKE]Your project [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] is very interesting [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to me. I [STRIKE]wish[/STRIKE] would like to [STRIKE]provide[/STRIKE] bring my knowledge, skill, worth [STRIKE]feeling[/STRIKE] and hard work[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] to your project. I [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] would appreciate the opportunity to get the benefit of your valuable knowledge and experience, and become a good scientist and a valuable [STRIKE]assets for[/STRIKE] asset to my country. I want to complete my PhD with you because your university provides a good educational environment [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for students. [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] I would be very grateful if you would consider giving me [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the chance [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to prove [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] that I have the skills and [STRIKE]hard[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]working[/STRIKE] work ethic that you require.[STRIKE]desire and as per your requirement.[/STRIKE]

Please [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] send me more information about the PhD admission process.

[STRIKE]Thanking your[/STRIKE] Yours faithfully

Muhanmmad Fahim Aamir

See above

Would it be better if we say ?; ...to bring in my knowledge...

Would it be better if we say ?; ...to bring in my knowledge...

I wouldn't say that.

I can bring knowledge and expertise to your company.
I would like to bring my wealth of experience to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back