URGENT:Please Help Me to re-Phrase this

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbolabi

Member Type
Student or Learner
it has come to my attention that many of you are lying on your time cards.if you come in late,you should not put 8:00 on your card.if you take a long lunch,you should not put 1:00 on your time card.i will not stand for this type of cheating. I simply have no choice but to institute a time-clock system. beginning next Monday, all employees will have to punch in and punch out whenever they come and go from the work area.

the time clock will be right by the entrance to each work area,so you have no excuse for not punching in. anyone who is late for work or late coming back from lunch more than three times will have to answer to me.i don't care if you had a nap or if you girls had to shop.this is a place of business, and we don't want to be taken advantage of by slackers who are cheaters o boot.

it is too bad that few bad apples always have to spoil things for everyone.

Keep this announcement short and to the point;

Because of errors on time cards, a time-clock system has been instituted for all employees. Starting next Monday, all employees must punch in and punch out whenever they come and go from the work area using the new time clocks.

Time clocks will be located by the entrance to each work area to make it convenient for everyone. Anyone who is late for work or late coming back from lunch more than three times must report to me.

This new procedure will benefit all employees and will help make our work environment more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back