Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
i want your help in writing a formal email for university admission for a master degree or short courses in veterinary medicine with fully funded scholarship as i am an international graduate.
here what i want to send!
>>>>>

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to you hoping to be in a good way. I am highly interested to apply for ..... university for a master degree or short courses in veterinary medicine specially in the pet animal field.
I have graduated from Veterinary Medicine school at Cairo University in January 2017 and see my future career as a veterinarian doctor in pet animal field in Egypt But, I did't get the opportunity to apply in my University in Egypt as It require one year after graduation date so, i can apply for Diploma degree then master degree after it.
I am in hurry on my career and don't want to waste my time with no plans for my big goal and being a great veterinarian not all over Egypt only but the whole world also.

I hope I could meet the criteria you are looking for.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Mennat-Allah Hamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we continue, please edit your post to make sure that it follows these rules throughout:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".

That letter is quite short. Were you asked to submit a letter of motivation with your application? If so, were you given any guidelines for writing your letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back