Arabic
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Armenia
Accreditation services

Hello,

Is this sentence understandable, please

AIAS offers Accreditation services by providing reliable services to conformity assessment bodies and international Standards bodies to aid the flow of operation regarding the procedures and rules of organizations and centers within the MENA market.

Thanks for help

Last edited:
The capitalisation of Accreditation and Standards looks random- use either International Standards Bodies or all in lower case.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
icon_smile.gif

I don't understand the part quoted below. Is it necessary? Can you phrase it in different words?

Is it better to write "facilitate the flow of operation for these organizations"

I thought the comment will be on the first part.

Does AIAS offer accreditation services to standards organizations?!

To be honest I do not know. I changed the whole sentence and I hope it makes sense this time.

"AIAS offers accredited services to the centers. The assessment of these centers should be in conformity with international standards in respect of autism care, and this is what ABA science is calling for. Such assessment will improve the work of these centers in the Mena market".

To be honest I do not know. I changed the whole sentence and I hope it makes sense this time.

"AIAS offers accreditation services to the centers. (What centers?) The assessment of these centers should be in conformity with international standards in respect of autism care, and this is what ABA science is calling for. Such assessment will improve the work of these centers in the Mena market".

It's better now.
:)

What are ABA science and Mena?

Accreditation services

Here is an alternative title for your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back