Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Portugal
Current Location
UK
hi i need help to send a email to a university admission about my proof of qualification. but a need to write a formal letter asking if they accept my qualification because is lower.

You need to send a letter to a university admissions office about your proof of qualification, right? But what are you applying for? Do you want to become a student, or are you looking for a job there?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Try to write the letter yourself first, post it here and then we will comment. Make sure you follow the rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Oxford University, PhD in Chemistry etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

BTW, it should be an email (except here in the South, where they would indeed say a email).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back