Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
[Hyperlink deleted by moderator] Please check it/ I want to speak about ukrainian architecture

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ukrainian architecture

hope you will like it. Ukrainian design, check it[Hyperlink removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

I have copied this from the thread in which you originally posted (before I moved it). For some reason, I was not able to move this post by Rover with it:

Posted by Rover_KE:

"Welcome to the forum, thunderr.

Please start a new thread for this unrelated topic, with a suitable title.

The links will not open for me, and many people won't even try to open them, fearing malware.

If you have some text for editing, please post it in our Editing & Writing Topics Forum."

Last edited:

[Hyperlink removed by moderator] Please check it. I want to speak about Ukrainian Architecture.

I hope you will like it. It's about Ukrainian design. Check it at [Hyperlink removed by moderator]

Note my corrections above. I opened both your links but they appear to link to a website you clearly had no part in writing so I have deleted the hyperlinks. If you have a question for us about the English language, you can post them in "Ask A Teacher".

Last edited:
Re: "whatever" as an interjection

They me.still work for

Is this an anagram? ;-)

Anyway, the links should now all be disabled.

Sory. I suffer from a jumpy cursor. Sometimes, particularly with short messages I forget to check the finished product.

Maybe the cursor's been nicking your gin!

Maybe the cursor's been nicking your gin!

If he doesn't get his gin, Piscean can be a jumpy curser!

(By the way, have you noticed how the title of this thread has magically changed?)

That was the title of the thread that thunderr originally posted in. I thought I'd managed to update the title on all the responses but I must have missed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back