Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Short Synopsis
Two rockers are being cheated and abandoned by their groups become a target of gangster when they defense a group of small traders

Long Synopsis
Shake is an aspiring musician goes to Kuala Lumpur to chase after his dream and establish himself as a rock star. He meets Bromo, an aspiring musician, and they both work together towards their dreams. However, due to the intervention from the gangsters in Kuala Lumpur, who are determined to control the music distribution trade with music piracy and eliminate any remaining opposition from rockers, Shake and Bromo have to fight back to secure their dreams of thriving in the rock music industry.

Re: Is this grammatically correct: GANGSTEROCK plot

Short Synopsis
Two rockers, [STRIKE]are being[/STRIKE] cheated and abandoned by their groups, become a target [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for gangsters, when they go to the defense of a group of small traders.

Long Synopsis
Shake, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] an aspiring musician, goes to Kuala Lumpur to [STRIKE]chase after[/STRIKE] pursue his dream and establish himself as a rock star. He meets Bromo, another aspiring musician, and they both work together to fulfill [STRIKE]wards[/STRIKE] their dreams. However, they end up battling with some [STRIKE]due to the intervention from the[/STRIKE] gangsters in Kuala Lumpur, who are determined to control the music distribution trade with music piracy and eliminate any remaining opposition from rockers. Shake and Bromo have to fight back to secure their dreams of thriving in the rock music industry.

Gaya87, I have yet again amended your thread title so that it contains some of the words from your post. Things like "Is this grammatically correct?" are not appropriate thread titles.

emsr2d2, I'm wondering why its still not an appropriate title to use ya. If you don't mind could you please explain further? As per your request earlier, you've suggested to use the movie title as a thread title. As of now, I practice like that. I'm not sure, actually, am I not entitled to use those "correct, grammar, please check and those kinds of words is it? Your response will be highly appreciated, thanks :)

emsr2d2, I'm wondering why it's still not an appropriate title to use. [strike]ya.[/strike] (I have no idea what "ya" was doing in this sentence.)

If you don't mind, could you please explain further? [STRIKE]As per your request[/STRIKE] Earlier, [STRIKE]you've[/STRIKE] you suggested [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] that I use the movie title as a thread title. [STRIKE]As of now, I practice like that.[/STRIKE] I now do that. [STRIKE]I'm not sure, actually,[/STRIKE] Am I not entitled to use those "correct, grammar, please check" and those kinds of words? [STRIKE]is it?[/STRIKE] Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks. :)

My suggestion is always to include some/all of the words/phrases you are querying in your title. With your posts, it seems pointless to use the movie title as the thread title because you rarely seem to use the movie title in the body of your post.

The reason we ask users to give all their posts individual, unique titles is so that those posts are easy to find if we want to go back and look for them at a later date. The idea is that every post has a different title, which includes some words from your post and then, in the body of your post, you ask first something like "Please look at my piece of writing below and tell me if there are any grammatical errors".

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Ok thanks, I understood your explanation well now! Hope I don't make same mistake again. Thank you once again :) [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back