Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Singapore
Hi there,
What is actually a traffic zone? Hopefully, a context wont be required.

Thanks!

It would help us to know why you are asking, and whether you have looked up the two words in a dictionary.

When you know what 'traffic' and 'zone' mean, see if you can put them together to make a meaningful phrase.

Thanks Rover. I was actually writing an essay last night and yeah I have looked up in the dictionary. I know the meanings of the words when they are taken separately. I just thought it would a kind of a double word. However, taking them separately, the meanings I have found are; traffic means vehicle movement and zone means kind of a location. But I am struggling with putting them into a sentence.

Who is making you put them into a sentence?

Well! not sentence. Actually it is phrase. So, can you please help put them into a phrase. Please! :)

I don't understand. Why are you trying to use these two words together if you don't know what they mean? What is forcing you to do this thing? What are you trying to communicate?

If I was learning a foreign language I wouldn't just pick two words and put them together and then expect others to define what it means.

I got one. :) If there is a place that is not accessible by car or buses, then we can say that particular place is no a traffic zone. I picked this from a report essay of Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back