Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi there. Would you please proofread the following text? Any help would be appreciated.

Jingying called a family meeting to inform them about Lanhua’s recent dreams and to plan a way to introduce Lanhua’s prophetic ability to the village without creating too much controversy. Yang thought her dreams about Moogh’s return would be perfect. “It seems from her dreams that the stars don’t appear until shortly after Moogh’s return. It is perfect timing. The other hunters still ask me about Moogh from time to time, so introducing the dream would be easy.”

Gan and Jingying thought it was a good idea but wanted to begin with something that was already proven to be accurate, and then something that would happen, but much sooner than Moogh's return. Gan suggested Weifeng’s pregnancy with twins. Jingying said, “Excellent, I am sure Jiang and Lili will be willing to help, we’ll have to involve Weifeng and Laohu too.”

Lanhua said, “It’s kind of funny how we went from a family secret to telling everyone.”

Yang said, “In two dreams, you see me with Moogh and my daughter. Let me know when you see my wife.” Lanhua laughed.

Gan said, “Maybe she shouldn’t. Knowing who she is might alter your behaviour and change the outcome.”

Yang sighed and agreed. “You’re right dad. Don’t tell me, sis.”

Last edited:

Jingying called a family meeting to tell them about Lanhua’s recent dreams and to plan a way to introduce Lanhua’s prophetic ability to the village without causing too much of a stir.

Then don't tell them at a gathering of the entire village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back