Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello,

Can I say the recent pandemic "has raised some questions"?

What do you think about this?

This pandemic raises some serious questions about the long-term sustainability of our life as a species on this planet. It makes one wonder if the way we interact with nature and the environment needs to be changed.

As far as language goes, it's all good. I am not endorsing the opinion it expresses, which strikes me as a non sequitur.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as langage goes, it's all good. I am not endorsing the opinion it expresses, which stikes me as a non sequitur.

I'm concerned about language right now. But one of the reasons this virus muted to infect humans is that people destroyed the natural habitat of many animals to build houses for in jungles.

Okay, just to be sure about the language, what do you think about this?

The problems caused by climate change raise some serious questions about the long-term sustainability of our life as a species on this planet. It makes one wonder if the way we interact with nature and the environment needs to be changed.

The English is perfect.

The English is perfect.

Thanks a lot. Very encouraging!
This is a language forum, otherwise we could have a discussion about how this pandemic is related to the environment.

You can start such a discussion in the General Members Discussions forum, where chat about non-language-related topics is permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back