Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi everyone,I've been working on a free fan game powered by a game engine named M.U.G.E.N. I want to add some law info and that's why I'm writing this post. I'll be appreciate If you help me with that.The sentence:"This game is made with Elecbyte's M.U.G.E.N. version 1.1.0 beta 1 not with commercial purposes, made by fans and therefore not to earn money in any case." Also please tell me is order and punctuation wrote correctly. Thx a lot!

Hi everyone, I've been working on a free fan game powered by a game engine named M.U.G.E.N. I want to add some [STRIKE]law[/STRIKE] legal info and that's why I'm writing this post. [STRIKE]I'll be[/STRIKE] I'd appreciate it if you could help me with that. The sentence is: "This game is made with Elecbyte's M.U.G.E.N. version 1.1.0 beta 1, not [STRIKE] with[/STRIKE] for commercial purposes. It is made by fans and, therefore, not to earn money in any way." [STRIKE]case."[/STRIKE] Also please tell me [STRIKE]is order[/STRIKE] if the phrasing and punctuation [STRIKE]wrote[/STRIKE] are correct. [STRIKE]ly.Thx [/STRIKE] Thanks a lot!
Hello, and welcome to the forum. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never thought that I could do so many mistakes, anyway I'm very grateful for your help🙂

I [STRIKE]'ve[/STRIKE] never thought that I could [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] make so many mistakes. Anyway, I'm very grateful for your help.

I don't know what this was meant to be but it didn't work. If you need an emoji, click on the :) icon in the toolbar and choose one.

emsr2d2

Last edited:
Got it:) Why present perfect was't right in my previous thread?

Got it! Why wasn't the present perfect [STRIKE]wasn't[/STRIKE] right in my previous thread?

You have three posts, all on this thread. In any case, if you have a question concerning a different thread you can discuss it there.

Got it! Why wasn't the present perfect [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE][STRIKE]n't[/STRIKE] right in my previous [STRIKE]thread[/STRIKE] post?

The past tense is more natural.

8bitReteo777, note that I have changed your thread title. Titles should be unique and relevant to the thread, and should include some/all of the words/phrases you're asking us about. Titles like "Is this sentence correct?" are of no use.

How about created/made on Elecbyte's...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back