Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct any mistakes in this writing below.

This afternoon, I ventured out into this inundated street to observe the current situation of flood. While turning my bicycle around, I tripped over the asphalted road and got wet. Anyway, I got emotional after seeing the desperate plight of the flood victims of our region. The water level is still creeping up. While the people in the lower-income brackets are still coming to terms with the fallout of the Covid-19, much to their regret, this flood has hit them even harder.

Please correct any mistakes in this writing below.

This afternoon, I ventured out into this inundated street to observe the current [STRIKE]situation of flood[/STRIKE] flooding situation. While turning my bicycle around, I tripped over the asphalted road and got wet. Anyway, I got emotional after seeing the desperate plight of the flood victims of our region. The water level is still creeping up. While the people in the lower-income brackets are still coming to terms with the fallout of the Covid-19, much to their regret, this flood has hit them even harder.

Minor tweak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back