Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
If you want to get spike hairstyle. Cut your hair from sides upto the root and leave aligned long hair in the middle of your head. Then make your hair stand with the help of a gel. You will have to keep touching them to make sure that they are straight and standing.

Please check.

Last edited:
I'd use spiky.

If you want to get a spiky hairstyle. Cut your hair from sides upto the root and leave aligned long hair in the middle of your head. Then make your hair stand with the help of a gel. You will have to keep touching them to make sure that they are straight and standing. You will have to touch up your hair all day.

If you want to get a spiky hairstyle. Cut your hair from sides up to the root and leave aligned long hair in the middle of your head.

Just for once, you have used two sentences where there should be only one. Can you see why?

Just for once, you have used two sentences where there should be only one. Can you see why?

If you want to get a spiky hairstyle. Cut your hair from sides upto the root.Then make your hair stand with the help of a gel. You will have to keep touching up them to make sure that they are straight and standing.

Tufguy!!! Look at the sentences I actually quoted in post #5. Do you think I would have chosen those two sentences if they weren't the ones I was referring to? Look at the first eight words and explain to me why/how you think they constitute a sentence.

Tufguy!!! Look at the sentences I actually quoted in post #5. Do you think I would have chosen those two sentences if they weren't the ones I was referring to? Look at the first eight words and explain to me why/how you think they constitute a sentence.

Oh sorry.

If you want to get a spiky hairstyle then cut your hair from sides upto the root. Make your hair stand with the help of a gel. You will have to keep touching up them to make sure that they are straight and standing.

Unless you have very long hair, there is no need to cut your hair at all in order to give yourself a spiky hairstyle. Blow-drying and using a good strong hair gel should do the job.

Watch THIS video to get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back