Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
I'm confused and I need to hear your thoughts about this.

I'm applying to college, in UK actually.
So many requirements including personal statement, CV and other things.
I need this this to be done professionally and very well, I used my own common sense and some sample letters which are really fascinating but I'm not sure about many things.
For example when I include data like the courses I have taken and my marks on a separate paper like my transcript, why should I include such data again in the dean's letter of recommendation?
I'm afraid if I don't follow the rules of writing these letters, my application won't be dealt with.

Any advice?:?:

The Dean's letter is a formal reference that confirms that the applicant genuinely has these qualifications- it's like a guarantee.

And the answer to the question Why should I...? is simple- if you don't, you may not get the place you want. The time to question a university is not before you have arrived.

Thank you, I think it's time to listen the sound of logic not to myself!

Yes- academic details can seem petty, but dance their dance at least until they accept you. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back