Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
[FONT=&#48148]When I go camping, I prepare lots of gear, so I prefer auto camping sites where I can take gear and set it up easily. The most important thing is a tarp. Tarps protect sunlight and helps to make an outdoor living room to do some major activities.[/FONT]

The next important ones are/The next important one is
cookwares and a table because I really enjoy cooking in camping.
And I prepare a fire stand for camp fire, and a tent for children to play in.

Which is more proper grammar-wise?

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean by the next important one.

[FONT=&#48148]When I go camping, I prepare lots of gear, so I prefer auto camping sites where I can take gear and set it up easily. The most important thing is a tarp. Tarps protect sunlight and helps to make an outdoor living room to do some major activities.[/FONT]

The next important ones are/The next important one is
cookwares and a table because I really enjoy cooking in camping.
And I prepare a fire stand for camp fire, and a tent for children to play in.

Which is more proper grammar-wise?

The next thing to do is to set up a table for cooking purposes (and to have our meals). Then we need to set up the campfire stand. We would proceed to erect a tent for the children to play in.

The next thing to do is to set up a table for cooking purposes (and to have our meals). Then we need to set up the campfire stand. We would proceed to erect a tent for the children to play in.

[FONT=바탕]I changed it like this with your revision.

As/Because I really enjoy cooking in camping, the next thing to do is to set up a table with cookwares for cooking purposes (and to have our meals). Then we need to set up the campfire stand. We would proceed to erect a tent for the children to play in.[/FONT]

As/Because I really enjoy cooking [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] while camping, the next thing [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] I do is to set up a table with cookware[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] for cooking purposes (and to have our meals). Then we need to set up the campfire stand. We would proceed to erect a tent for the children to play in.

Camping

Are there picnic tables where you go, or do you need to take some with you?

When I go camping, I take lots of gear, so I prefer RV camping sites where I can set it up easily.

Follow my lead.

I apologize for not getting back sooner.

Re: Camping

Let's keep this title.

Re: Camping

Try;

I enjoy cooking for everybody when we go camping. So I take cooking utensils to the campsite. We make a fire there, and I cook over it.

Hot dogs? Hamburgers? Marshmallows? Chili?

What do you like to cook (and eat)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back