Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear All,

I haven't posted here in a long time. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fix the correct manner to send the following email to the client:

"Please find attached the invoice, receipts, and statement of account for the photovoltaic (PV) system that will be installed at your residence in "city name."

I'm coordinating with Mr. Charlie, the site engineer, on the structure's placement, and I'll deliver the structural drawing to him by tomorrow so he can ensure adequate support placement.

The items have all been reserved and are in stock.

As you are aware, the VAT will be 15000L.L at the end of this month; could you please pay it by bank transfer or cash from you in order to maintain the amount at 1500L.L?"

Thank you.

Dear all, Unnecessary. You're not writing a letter. Just go ahead with your question.

I haven't posted here in a long time. Unnecessary.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fix the correct manner to send any errors in the following email: to the client:

"Please find attached the invoice, receipts, and statement of account for the photovoltaic (PV) system that will be installed at your residence in [city name]."

I'm coordinating liaising with Mr. Charlie, the site engineer, on the structure's placement, and I'll deliver the structural drawing to him by tomorrow so he can ensure adequate support placement.

The items have all been reserved and are in stock.

As you are aware, the VAT will be 15000L.L and is due at the end of this month. could you Please pay it by bank transfer or in cash. from you in order to maintain the amount at 1500L.L?"

Thank you. Unnecessary, as you well know. Thank us after we help you, by adding the "Thank" icon to any helpful post.
See above.

I don't understand the underlined part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back