Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong

The principal activities of ABC Printworks Company consist of printing works and package box. ABC Printworks Company deals with one stop service of printing and packaging (e.g.package box). The company designs the artwork only. The company does not have afactory so it subcontracts the printing and production of package box to somefactory.

Could anybody correct the above English for me, please.

The principal activities of ABC Printworks Company [STRIKE]consist of[/STRIKE] are printing works (I don't know what you mean) and [STRIKE]package[/STRIKE] packing boxes. ABC Printworks Company [STRIKE]deals with[/STRIKE] offers a one-stop service [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for printing and packaging (e.g. [STRIKE]package[/STRIKE] packing boxes). The company designs the artwork only. The company does not have a factory so it subcontracts the printing and production of [STRIKE]package[/STRIKE] packing boxes. [STRIKE]to some factory. [/STRIKE]

Could anybody correct the above English for me, please?

See above. What do you mean when you say that the company prints "works"?

I think printing works refers to the job of printing, not the item to be printed.

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back