Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
I have made up my text. (no ai!!!). The main theme is the characteristics of the boss - it's not a sort of criticism. Does the text sound natural? "He's tired and wants to revaluate many aspects of his life, especially his attitude to other people and what is the most important thing is his behaviour, It is necessary to do something with his behaviour. It does not work. Sometimes he is crying and often not a peep out of him."

I have made up my the following text no full stop here (no ai AI!!!)

The main theme is the characteristics of the boss - it's not a sort of criticism. Does the text sound natural?

"He's tired and wants to revaluate many aspects of his life, especially his attitude to other people. and what is The most important thing is his behaviour - It is necessary he [really] needs to do something with about his behaviour it. It does not work. It's terrible. Sometimes he is crying cries and you often not can't get a peep out of him."
I've made it grammatical but it doesn't flow very well.

I've made it grammatical but it doesn't flow very well.
How could I improve it without using AI. Is there any advice if I create something from my head and want to improve the grammar and vocabulary and generally sound natural? What would you start from?

How could I improve it without using AI? Is there Do you have any advice if I create write something from my head and want to improve the grammar and vocabulary and generally make it sound natural? What would you start from?
I would start by reading good quality English texts every single day (news sites etc). I'd listen to English-speaking radio, watch TV/radio in English (without subtitles), watch TED talks in English (without subtitles). I'd take the time to read responses on this forum (written by native speakers) and note how they construct their posts.

I would start by reading good quality English texts every single day (news sites etc). I'd listen to English-speaking radio, watch TV/radio in English (without subtitles), watch TED talks in English (without subtitles). I'd take the time to read responses on this forum (written by native speakers) and note how they construct their posts.
Initially, I thought I could express my thoughts and ideas using AI. It seems that I am wrong being the victim of YouTube advertising. Even English native speakers, including teachers, are inviting you to involve AI in learning English by way of prompting AI to generate various conversations, texts and phrases Now I see that many phrases sound clumsy and unnatural. I have tested for many words and failed to see them in English corpus.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back