[Essay] the characteristic of ideal society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

folkapiwat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
[FONT=Source Sans Pro, sans-serif]
In your opinion, what is the characteristic of the ideal society?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] What makes people different with an animal is people have common sense, conscience, faithful especially people have a society that huge different than an animal. Therefore, This essay writing about opinion characteristic of the ideal society and the reasons will be explaining in following paragraphs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Firstly, people should respect each other. When we live in many groups of the people, It normal if it causes problem follow, because everybody different they are has a dissimilar individual opinion. However, based on society we should respect of their though no matter we agree or disagree with that everybody has their own rights to share show their own idea under respect and do not make other get trouble as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Secondly. respect to the law in their own country. The essential thing that makes every country in the world peace without chaos is law every country has law for social organization which is necessary that people should respect and follow the law conscientiously if some groups of people are breaking the law or do illegal without not afraid to the law it consequences directly to country disorder and it will have myriad negative impacts such as terrorism and insurgent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Lastly, everybody equal. The important thing that makes country be livable is equality no matter, where there come from and who there are. everybody equal. It can not separate from who are rich and poor, who has black or white skin, who disability or normally when people live in the society. It means the one. Everybody has their own equally that can do what they want without making other people distressed [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] In conclusion, every society has different interested in different ways. In my opinion, the based on make society sociable ideal is including the main essential components are people respect to each other, especially respect the law of the country and everybody has their own equally. That three things ideal would make society much better not less or more.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Where did you get that essay question from? Was that exactly how it was phrased?

Where did you get that essay question from? Was that exactly how it was phrased?

I got it from the internet. I just try to write an essay, I know it not good but I will try and improve my writing skill. thank you for your comment.:-D

I think you should post one paragraph at a time.

Don't you think it should read:

What are the characteristics of an ideal society?

I got it from the internet. I just [STRIKE]try[/STRIKE] tried to write an essay. I know it is not good but I will try and improve my writing skill. Thank you for your comments. :-D

Note my corrections above.

Say:

What makes people different from animals ....

Or:

What makes humans different from other species ....

You need to write shorter, simpler sentences. Use words you understand. Don't bother with Firstly, Secondly, and In conclusion. Simply say what you mean to say.

State your opinion. Anticipate criticism, and rebut it. Examine your ideas. Explain them. Explain why you think the way you do. What's next? What comes after step one? What is step two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back