Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Venezuela
Current Location
Venezuela
That feeling when you click the like button and still doesn't feel like enough

I just posted this comment on a youtube video, I wanted to check if there's any mistake, I bet there is.. :'(

"That feeling when you click the like button and still doesn't feel like enough"

Re: That feeling when you click the like button and still doesn't feel like enough

I just posted this comment on a YouTube video. I wanted to check if there's any mistake. I bet there is. [strike]:'([/strike]

"That feeling when you click the like button and it still doesn't feel like enough."

See above.

Re: That feeling when you click the like button and still doesn't feel like enough

It's still not a sentence though, if that's what you intended.
Also, I'd use, "...that feeling you get when you..."

The "That feeling when" meme is a current "thing". There are thousands of pictures circulating on the net and Facebook with a "That feeling when ..." quote and a vaguely relevant picture.

Here are the Google results for "that feeling when meme".

And here's a vaguely grammar-related one:

meme.jpg

It's still not a sentence though, if that's what you intended.

YouTube comments, eh? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back