Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi all,

I appreciate your help regarding editing the below e-mail.

"Thanks for your readiness to cooperate and your team with us.

As agreed there are two types of requests:

1- Requests that needs complicated work from your side until they are done and this will be shared with you in a form of priorities as we already did.

2- At the same time during the day-to-day business there might be some report that come up. This to be treated on a saperate track and not to be added to the queue of the list of priorities as as we agreed it doesn't need to much time to be done and it is appreciated that you will help us in pushing your team to provide us with such ad-hoc reports that I would like to highlight it is not usually required but it is on an as needed basis so we will seek your support that these ad-hoc reports don't delay the other priorities that they are also have their importance and deadlines.

3- the highest priority of the shared list will be highlighted in the table in yellow. Others in the same list to be given higher priority after the highlighted one are done.

On an unrelated note, I still eager to introduce me to your kind team whom I would like to thank each and everyone in person. I was lucky to only meet you and Mona still eager to meet the rest of the team."

Hi all,

I would appreciate your help regarding editing the below e-mail.

"Thanks for your readiness to cooperate and your team with us.

I don't understand that, and I especially don't understand "and your team with us".

As agreed there are two types of requests:

1- Requests that needs complicated work from your side until they are done and this will be shared with you in a form of priorities as we already did.

This one confuses me. Especially problematic is "in a form of priorities".

2- At the same time during the day-to-day business there might be some report that come up. This to be treated on a saperate track and not to be added to the queue of the list of priorities as as we agreed it doesn't need to much time to be done and it is appreciated that you will help us in pushing your team to provide us with such ad-hoc reports that I would like to highlight it is not usually required but it is on an as needed basis so we will seek your support that these ad-hoc reports don't delay the other priorities that they are also have their importance and deadlines.

3- the highest priority of the shared list will be highlighted in the table in yellow. Others in the same list to be given higher priority after the highlighted one are done.

On an unrelated note, I still eager to introduce myself to your kind team, and I would like to thank each and everyone in person. I have only met you and Mona so far, and I am still eager to meet the rest of the team."

I wasn't able to comment on everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
2- At the same time during the day-to-day business there might be some report that come up. This to be treated on a saperate track and not to be added to the queue of the list of priorities as as we agreed it doesn't need to much time to be done and it is appreciated that you will help us in pushing your team to provide us with such ad-hoc reports that I would like to highlight it is not usually required but it is on an as needed basis so we will seek your support that these ad-hoc reports don't delay the other priorities that they are also have their importance and deadlines

You don't seem to remember what we have repeatedly told you - avoid long sentences. Do you expect people to understand the second sentence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back