Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Australia
Could some one please proof read my answer for 'Tell me about yourself' interview question?

I started off my career as an office administrator eight years ago with XYC company where I performed administrative and clerical duties, sales administration and assisted the accounts and logistics on a daily basis. Besides performing the general duties of the office like attending phone calls, filing, I worked closely with the sales team in the sales of the Witur products dealt by the company.I addressed to the enquiries from the customers , developed a quotation tracker using Excel, processed orders, ensured timely delivery of orders by arranging freight forwarders and provided after sales service of the products. I understand that for this position you are hiring for you are looking for some one with admin and sales experience. I am confident that I will be able to succeed in this role you are hiring for.

I started [STRIKE]off[/STRIKE] my career as an office administrator eight years ago with XYC, [STRIKE]company[/STRIKE] where I [STRIKE]performed[/STRIKE] was tasked with administrative and clerical duties and sales administration, and I assisted the accounts and logistics staff on a daily basis. Besides [STRIKE]performing the[/STRIKE] general office duties [STRIKE]of the office[/STRIKE] like [STRIKE]attending[/STRIKE] answering phone calls and filing documents, I worked closely with the sales team in [STRIKE]the sales[/STRIKE] charge of the Witur products. [STRIKE]dealt by the company.[/STRIKE] I addressed [STRIKE]to the[/STRIKE] customer enquiries, [STRIKE]from the customers ,[/STRIKE] developed a quotation tracker using Excel, processed orders, ensured timely delivery of orders by [STRIKE]arranging[/STRIKE] liaising with freight forwarders and provided after-sales service to customers. [STRIKE]of the products.[/STRIKE] I understand that for this position you are [STRIKE]hiring for you are[/STRIKE] looking for someone with admin and sales experience, and I am confident that I will be able to succeed in this role. [STRIKE]you are hiring for.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back