Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Could you please check my writing?

Stellaris is a game where you can build a space-faring civilization, and customize your race to your liking without any restrictions, which means it's a space empire building sandbox strategy game. Although it is a game rated 7+, provided by no graphic scences that would include violence or nudity, it contains rather graphic text descriptions of what your race has done based on your decisions. This may include a reptilian xenocidal race that enslaves other races, installs brain implants that erase their now property's memory, and turns them into cattle they process into food, the abundance of which can then be sold at a profit to other, soon to be enslaved civilizations in the galaxy. I think it's rather tough for a 7-year-old to read.

provided by no graphic scences

?

I mean the 7+ raiting is "justified" because there are no graphic scenes. I don't know what word I'm looking for. Little help?

Try:

containing no violence or nudity

Is this any better?
Stellaris is a game where you can build a space-faring civilization, and customize your race to your liking without any restrictions, which means it's a space empire building sandbox strategy game. [strike]Although it is a game rated 7+, provided by no graphic scences that would include violence or nudity, it contains[/strike] Because Stellaris doesn't contain graphic images showing violence or nudity, as per legal requirements, it's rated 7+. It does, however, contain rather graphic text descriptions of what your race has done based on your decisions. This may include a reptilian, xenocidal race that enslaves other races, installs brain implants that erase their now property's memory, and turns them into cattle they process into food, the abundance of which can then be sold at a profit to other, soon to be enslaved civilizations in the galaxy. I think it's rather tough for a 7-year-old to read.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back