Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
[FONT=&quot] A motivation that inspires me to study this program that because there has Inequality in many ways such as quality of life, socie develop and welfare in our society.I am originally women lives in this society, I want to be a part to help or suggest the right way to people who inequality that they can walk through problem under their rights. I realize this program would suit me better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The reasons that I was decided to applying for this program, that I interesting in social policy and human rights. Moreover, there have many interesting subjects such as welfare Economics, Social Welfare Policies and Development in ASEAN Countries, Theories of Social Policy and Development, and International Organizations and Human Rights Frameworks, that would necessary for our society on nowadays. Furthermore, I graduate from Language-Arts programs that I considered this program would help me to improve my English skills besides I would get to know friends from another country that we could exchange our experience and knowledge.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Ever since, I was studying at Northview High School, United States. I have joined to community service and volunteerism program to help other people at nursing home. My jobs were entertained them such as played game, pained old lady nails and exchanged stories with each other besides I had have got the new experience and learned from that was help other people by giving without expecting anything in return.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
I make a plan for my future that I want to be a part of United Nations Thailand as Child Protecting officer or Human rights officer, which helps other people that can not take care of themselves. Moreover, I would extend knowledge that I been learned from this undergraduate program during four years of University to get the most out of it.[/FONT]

A motivation that inspires me to study this program that because there has Inequality in many ways such as quality of life, socie develop and welfare in our society.I am originally women lives in this society, I want to be a part to help or suggest the right way to people who inequality that they can walk through problem under their rights. I realize this program would suit me better.

The reasons that I was decided to applying for this program, that I interesting in social policy and human rights. Moreover, there have many interesting subjects such as welfare Economics, Social Welfare Policies and Development in ASEAN Countries, Theories of Social Policy and Development, and International Organizations and Human Rights Frameworks, that
would necessary for our society on nowadays. Furthermore, I graduate from Language-Arts programs that I considered this program would help me to improve my English skills besides I would get to know friends from another country that we could exchange our experience and knowledge.

Ever since, I was studying at Northview High School, United States. I have joined to community service and volunteerism program to help
other people at nursing home. My jobs were entertained them such as played game, pained old lady nails and exchanged stories with each other besides I had have got the new experience and learned from that was help other people by giving without expecting anything in return.

I make a plan for my future that I want to be a part of United Nations Thailand as Child Protecting officer or Human rights officer, which helps other people that can not take care of themselves. Moreover, I would
extend knowledge that I been learned from this undergraduate program during four years of University to get the most out of it.
I don't understand the parts in blue.

I think "extend knowledge" means "build upon the knowledge (that I gain from...) ". I see this phrasing a lot in writings by Chinese students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back