Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Every one dreams of being happy and healthy . This dream needs lots of things to do such as having a healthy life style . Sport is one of the most important things that help people to be healthy and happy .

Sport is an activity that is managed by a set of roles .

Sport is very important for the body :-
It strengthen the muscles and bones .
It increases the flexibility of the body .
It increases blood flow so it's good for heart and lungs .
It teaches patience and endurance and controls the body weight .
It protects the body from bad diseases such as diabetes , blood pressure _ tension and obesity and reduces the risk of heart diseases .

Lock of exercise make the muscles in the case of laxity and weakness . It makes you in danger and you may develop some dangerous diseases . Exercise every day , eat well , sleep well and you will lead a happy and healthy life .

Can you correct my essay ?

my name is : Ayman mansur

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ayman, and welcome to the forum. :)

Every one dreams of being happy and healthy. However, to achieve this dream, one needs [STRIKE]lots of things to do such as having[/STRIKE] to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Sport is one of the most important things that help people to be healthy and happy. Sport is an activity that offers several benefits [STRIKE]is managed by a set of roles .Sport[/STRIKE] and is very important for the body.

Firstly, i
t strengthens the muscles and the bones. Moreover, it increases the flexibility of the body. Sport also [STRIKE]It increases blood flow[/STRIKE] improves circulation, so it's good for the heart and lungs. [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] In fact, sport teaches patience and endurance and controls [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] body weight. It also protects the body from [STRIKE]bad[/STRIKE] serious diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, tension and obesity and reduces the risk of heart disease.

On the other hand, lack of exercise makes the muscles [STRIKE]in the case of laxity and[/STRIKE] weak. [STRIKE]ness .[/STRIKE] It [STRIKE]makes[/STRIKE] can put your health in danger and you may develop some dangerous diseases.

To sum up, exercise every day, eat well, get plenty of sleep [STRIKE]well[/STRIKE] and you will lead a happy and healthy life.

Can you correct my essay?
My name is Ayman Mansur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back