[Essay] Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choo

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please evaluate.

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free-time activities with the benefits of not making plans.

Which do you prefer - planning or not planning for your leisure time?

Nowadays, people have become more organized and systematic and would like to plan their leisure time activities before it execution. Some people argue that planning is vital for the successful Implementation of any activity. Others claim that unplanned activities are full of excitement and surprises that is very difficult to achieve by plan work. I believe that planning play a pivotal role in completion of an activity within budget and resources.

Firstly, investing in leisure time demands careful planning of resources and timelines. Most of the people plan occasionally because of inflation and exorbitant prices of goods and traveling. In addition to this one can enjoy and explore more by planning. For example, during my college studies I planned to visit hill stations with my college mated. Being as students we had minimal funds available for the tour. But with excellent planning we end up our tour with full of joy and happiness.

However, unplanned free time activities also have a charm in it. Youngsters are more prevalent in exercising such activities because of its daring and adventurous nature. For instance, adults in my city start their journey on highway without knowing their destination that followed by a decision made on run time which adds plenty of fun and surprise to their trip.

To sum up, I would like to say that planning is mandatory for achieving required results. Therefore a large numbers of people planned and act accordingly to get maximum pleasure. However, sometime unplanned activities also provide you life changing experience.

Is this a homework assignment, fahad?

No, I am preparing for general IELTS writing task 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back