Interested in Language
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
Indonesia
About usage of verb

She laughs always or she always laugh which one is correct?

"She always laugh" is ungrammatical. That said, "She always laughs" is more natural. "She laughs always" would rarely if ever be uttered by a native speaker. It should be reserved for poetry.

My question is about the usage of a verb.

1. She laughs always. or
2. She always laugh.

W
hich one is correct?
Please note my corrections above and that I have improved your thread title. Always write complete sentences. Whenever you give us more than one sentence to look at, number them.
At first glance, your question didn't appear to be about the usage of a verb. It appeared to be about the position of the word "always", which you put after the verb in sentence 1 and before the verb in sentence 2. That has confused the issue.
The difference between the verbs in your sentences is that in sentence 1 you correctly used "She laughs" but in sentence 2 you used "She laugh".

Please clarify - are you asking which is the correct form of the verb "laugh" or are you asking about the position of "always"?

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back