Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Azerbaijan
Hello ,

I am studying ELT at the university.
And as you can imagine we teach and arrange lessons from time to time.
And I feel like I'm stuck.

Here is my question..
How can I teach my students the "zero conditional"

The only part I might have trouble with is the beginning phase (the part when teachers set "context" or warmup)

How can I start an interesting lesson and engage students ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello.

How can I teach my/other students the "zero conditional"? [STRIKE]zero"[/STRIKE]

The only part I might have trouble with is the beginning phase (the part when teachers set "context" or warmup).

How can I start an interesting lesson and engage students?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please clarify why you need to teach anyone anything. Your profile says you are a student/learner, not a teacher. Are you an English teacher? Note my corrections to your post above.

As Aaaaabbbbb says, she/he is an ELT student, training to be a teacher one day. Part of the course is planning and delivering lessons.

Moderators might want to move this thread to the Teaching English forum.

As Aaaaabbbbb says, she/he is an ELT student, training to be a teacher one day. Part of the course is planning and delivering lessons.

Moderators might want to move this thread to the Teaching English forum.

Post #1 says that now, but that information wasn't there when I replied.

Aaaaabbbbb, unless you are explicitly asked to, please don't edit a post after someone has responded. The part in quotes in post #2 now looks very odd!

Yeah , sorry

Yeah, sorry.
This post was unnecessary. Just click 'Thank' or 'Like' in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back